Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boys Suck

I hate you. I hate you so much. Everything you said to me, everything you did, it was a lie, wasn't it? An experiment? I know you lied when you said you didn't care about her at all, because guess what sweetheart, she's your girlfriend. Do you tell her the same things you told me? Say that you love her, and will never leave her?
You're such a fake. Everything you do, every word you say, every time you wave hi and smile, it's fake. I know it is. You told me this yourself. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why people like you because eventually they'll find out that YOU JUST DON'T CARE. And I don't either.
I've moved on, and I think about you less and less everyday. Yes, you were an important part of my life and I'll never forget you. But. I. Don't. Care. You hate me, and I hate you, so let me live my life separately from yours without giving me pissed off looks whenever our paths cross. And I never stopped believing that it was all your fault.
You told me before that if we ever broke up, you would find a way to get back together. But I never want to. You are scum. Yeah, I miss talking to you, a lot, but it would take serious talking to fix this.
I know that I won't forget you, and there will always be a piece of me that loves you and wants to talk to you and wants to find your name on my phone. But bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment