Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random thoughts?

I did absolutely nothing today. I was supposed to go to the Phillies game, but it was rained out. I spent this whole day pondering.

-I think the quote "Familiarity breed contempt" is way beyond true. This is something I could apply to my last relationship, and I am almost certain that's why we broke up.

-Speaking of relationships, I'd like to go back to my lost post. Maybe the boy and the girl are meant for each other, and in that case congratulations. After all, they were pretty good 'friends' before. But I know that one day you'll wake up and think "Wow. She did love me." And I hope that makes you smile, because I'll never smile at you again.

-I really want to run for board on Dafna. I don't think I can post a lot about that online, but.

-I hate rain

-The flyers better win

No comments:

Post a Comment